Are you starting, running or growing a project that creates social or environmental change? We’re here to help…
The School for Social Entrepreneurs has been supporting the leaders of social change for 23 years. Rest assured that we’re not about to stop now.
We’re going to do everything we can to help small charities, social enterprises and community projects through these uncertain times.
We’ve responded rapidly and effectively. We’ve taken all our learning online for the time-being, and we’re connecting people in online groups for peer support. We’re getting really positive feedback from SSE students on our online sessions, and we’re refocusing learning to best meet fast-changing needs.
Support we can offer you
Recover & Rebuild – webinar series
Our free webinar series covers topics to support social entrepreneurs to rebuild from the crisis, including:
- Managing cashflow in a crisis
- How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Managing your wellbeing and avoiding burnout
- Social media marketing
- Content strategy
- Impact measurement to drive your competitive advantage
Access to volunteers
We’ve launched Virtual Volunteers to connect social enterprises with free support from skilled professionals.
Sign up for free to find someone who can help you overcome challenges.
Directory of support
This SSE guide signposts the most useful resources for social enterprises, charities, community businesses and impact projects affected by the current situation. It includes links and resources on:
- emergency funding providers
- contingency planning
- looking after your mental health
- supporting people you work with
- communications planning
- business and continuity planning
Sign up to SSE’s newsletter for all the latest funding and support offers, as well as inspiring stories and news from across the social enterprise sector.
Use #SocEntSolidarity on social media to connect with others in the social sector and share resources, positivity and support.
Around the UK…
- SSE Cornwall students & fellows: Join a weekly online catch-up
- SSE Hampshire students & fellows: Join a weekly Virtual Coffee Meeting, Tuesdays 11am
- Based in the South West? This SSE Dartington newsletter (30/03/20) rounds up support for you
- SSE Midlands students & fellows: Contact the team for a shout-out if you’re offering products and services during lockdown
- Based in Yorkshire or the North East? The SSE team are running weekly online socials every Thursday, 12-1pm
- SSE Scotland is running online coffee mornings for students – the team will be in touch by email
- India: Follow @TheSSEIndia on Twitter & SSE India on Facebook for all the latest support on offer in India
- Canada: Follow @TheSSEOntario on Twitter & SSE Ontario on Facebook for all the latest support on offer in Canada
SSE online courses open for bookings
- Sources of funding for charities and social enterprises
- How to master LinkedIn
- Third Sector Digital Leaders
- Writing successful bids
- Measuring social impact
- Crowdfunding for charities and social enterprises
- Developing a fundraising strategy
- Fundraising from trusts and foundations
- Working with corporates
We hope some of the above will be of value to you, and we wish you and yours all the very best.
Together, we will get through this.