Applications have now closed
|This programme is exclusively for residents of the Borough of Haringey|
Frustrated by a social, environmental or community problem in Haringey that needs a solution? Committed to doing something about it? We’re looking for passionate people who live in Haringey, who have set up a project or organisation that helps their community for the better.
Future Communities Start Up Programme, funded by Linklaters, will help your existing (less that three years old) or new start up, project or organisation with social impact, through an entrepreneurial support programme, peer network, and mentor.
- Free support programme made up of 14 days of blended learning and 6 half days of Action Learning spread over 8 months
- Follow-on support including mentoring and SSE-created bespoke workshops
- A community of like-minded people to meet regularly with and gain support and work through challenges together
After completing the part-time 12-week programme, and for the following year, you’ll receive extra support to ensure you’re getting all the tips, tricks and advice you need to get your idea off the ground.
- Mentoring from Linklaters acting as a bridge between finishing the pre-start up programme and accessing other forms of support from SSE
- Free access to SSE one-day workshops
- Bespoke workshops tailored towards your needs and interests
- Signposting to further support.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and accessibility
We recognise that discrimination of all sorts infiltrate every part of our society, and we are working hard to counter that wherever we find it. To that end, we actively encourage applications from people of all faiths, races, gender identities, sexual orientations, economic circumstances and backgrounds, as well as those from disabled communities. No educational qualifications are needed to join our programmes.
Reasonable adjustments regarding accessibility will be made to ensure all are welcomed onto the programme. Please get in touch – we’re happy to talk things through.
Contact Marta Zukowska for any questions [email protected] /0203 905 3547