SSE Dartington have launched a new programme, funded by The Social Enterprise Innovation Programme (ERDF) – for socially conscious businesses to help them focus on key foundation elements and give your enterprise a boost! This FREE programme will take place in central Bristol.
The programme will consist of three days and will help you to:
- Develop your business model and plan
- Improve your market research skills and lean marketing to grow your stakeholders and communications
- Consider your costing and pricing
- Meet and grow your business networks
- Tuesday 5th November
- Tuesday 12th November
- Tuesday 26th November
All days will start at 9.30am and finish at 4.30pm.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this programme, applicants need to be:
- Registered as a sole trader with a UTR* or incorporated already, or be able to confirm that they will be incorporated by the start of the programme.
- Operating within the Bristol and West of England
- Able to attend all days of the programme.
- Want to develop a business that has a focus on social and/or environmental benefit.
*UTR (Unique Tax Reference) is the registration code you get from gov.uk when you register as a sole trader
Other useful bits of information
- The programme will be run from central locations within Bristol city.
- There are 22 places available on the programme.
- Applications will not be reviewed until the closing date of applications and you may be contacted by a member of the SSE team if we need any further information from you.
Any questions or queries?
Any questions, please contact Sam Haydock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 9.00am on Monday 14th October 2019