Kick start your journey and maximise your impact with this free learning programme in partnership with PwC and Dechomai. Over three years this programme will support 30 Black entrepreneurs to start up and grow their business and impact.
You will get:
- Regular learning sessions
- Facilitated group work
- Virtual Action Learning sets
- 1:1 support from a PwC mentor
- PwC Masterclasses
- Access to a thriving network of Black social entrepreneurs in Scotland.
How do I apply?
Please fill out this form and we’ll be in touch:
For more about how to apply, see the guidance notes:
When is it?
The programme will begin on August 15th 2022 and last 9 months.
What is the eligibility criteria?
To take part in this programme, you should be:
- A Black social entrepreneur
- A resident in Scotland
- You should not have already been on an SSE programme or Start Up programme
Your organisation should have:
- A social or environmental purpose
- Only been incorporated a couple of years, or not yet be incorporated
- A turnover of less than £15,000 a year
- Key beneficiaries in Scotland
- A plan for protecting vulnerable groups if working with children or vulnerable adults.
Other key information
Yes, it really is free! This programme is funded by PwC and so is free for you to access.
This programme is being delivered in partnership with Dechomai. Bayile, Managing Director, explains:
“The Black Social Entrepreneurs Program is intended to support and remove barriers for Black Social Entrepreneurs. I benefited from the Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Start Up programme and now as an SSE alumni, I would like to see more black founders join. Scotland is rich with Black Entrepreneurs and this programme will shine a light on them.”