The Heart Of The South West Peer Leadership Programme is a free Peer Network Leadership Development Programme for business leaders who want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
The programme comprises:
- Interactive action learning
- Bespoke one-to-one coaching/ mentoring tailored to your business needs
- Opportunities to learn from industry experts.
The programme helps you build a supportive network, increase resilience, adapt and grow your business, drive productivity gains, and position yourself for future success. By actively participating in the programme, you can enhance your leadership skills, expand your knowledge, and boost your confidence in dealing with business owners and entrepreneurs in The Heart Of The South West. Additionally, you can contribute to building stronger connections and a more robust SME business community in the local area.
- Facilitated sessions: Aimed at solving the barriers you’re facing in your organisation right now. Through interactive Action Learning Sets, we enable you to discuss your own challenges, gain and reflect on valuable feedback and implement practical solutions to overcome them. Learn more about Action Learning.
- Self Development: Increase resilience, confidence and adaptability. Enhance your leadership skills to provide effective leadership within your organisation and the sector.
- Gain a ready-made network of leaders who are working together to strengthen their businesses
- One to One coaching sessions with a business expert to help you put your discoveries in to action
- Learn from your peers: Find solutions to the real issues your business is facing by working with other local business leaders facing similar challenges.
- All it takes is your time: The Heart of the South West Peer Networks Leadership programme is completely free, all it takes is a few hours of your time each month.
- Varied delivery, real results: Activities take place in structured, small-group sessions, led by a skilled professional facilitator to make sure you see real results in return for the investment of your time. You will also benefit from access to 1:1 mentoring or coaching designed to support you to take you and your organisation to the next level.
- Non-competitive: Peer Networks brings together business leaders working collaboratively to find solutions to common problems. You will not be placed in a group with any competitors, so you can share your expertise and benefit from others.
Is this programme right for you?
We’re looking to support people who are:
- Leaders in their organisation
- Organisations working towards increasing their social or environmental purpose
- Actively seeking opportunities and solutions to help them develop their business and their networks
- Committed to attending the full course
- Your business has been in operation for 1 year+.
- Your business has at least 5 employees.
- (If your business has less than 5 employees you may be eligible to participate. Please email [email protected] to enquire)
- You commit to improve from lessons learned by your participation in the programme, and in particular will seek to either increase your ESG performance or grow productivity, or both.
- Your business has a turnover of at least £100,000 p.a. (Turnover may be lower for businesses with less than 5 employees. Please email [email protected] to enquire).
- Only 1 participant per organisation.
- Your organisation is located in Devon, Torbay, Somerset or Plymouth.
The programme will run on:
Wednesday 22 November 11 am – 3 pm (to be held in person in Exeter)
Wednesday 31 January 09:30 am – 12:30 am (online)
Tuesday 20 February 09:30 – 13:00 (online)
How to sign up
If you have any questions about the programme itself, please contact [email protected]
The closing deadline for applications is 12 pm on Monday 13 November 2023.
There are only 12 places – so sign up now! (Subject to eligibility).
This programme is funded by Heart of the South West