Do you work in the arts and cultural sector? Do you want to strengthen your leadership skills?
Creative Leadership is a new two-year part-time programme run by the School for Social Entrepreneurs, funded by Arts Council England. We’re looking for two cohorts of arts and cultural sector leaders who are socially-driven and want to develop their leadership skills.
- Current leaders – people currently in, or about to move into decision-making, influential roles, with proven achievements in the arts and culture sector with social impact.
- Early-career leaders – active in the arts and culture sector, demonstrating passion and ideas for developing and eventually leading projects with social impact.
We are especially looking to support people from diverse backgrounds including: people of colour and people from minority ethnic backgrounds; members of d/D disabled communities; those with caring responsibilities; and LGBTQ+ people. We recognise that discrimination of all sorts infiltrate every part of our society, and we are working hard to counter that wherever we find it. To that end, we actively encourage applications from people of all faiths, races, economic circumstances and backgrounds. No educational qualifications are needed to join our Creative Leadership programme.
This free learning programme is made up of ten in-person learning days plus five online webinars in the first year, and five half-day online Action Learning Sets in the second year.
More details coming soon.
- Free learning programme, to help you develop your leadership skills and the impact of your organisation/project
- A network of supportive peers – meet regularly with people in similar roles to gain support and work through challenges together
- £2,000 financial support
- Develop personally and feel more confident about achieving your ambitions
- Build a support network of people in similar roles
- Improve your business and entrepreneurial skills
- Learn how to strengthen the project/organisation you work on
- Benefit from time to reflect and map out next steps