One of the most baffling areas for anyone starting a social enterprise is which legal structure to choose for their organisation – it’s a question that we are constantly asked about!
We have put together a half day workshop to provide an introduction to the various legal structures available to your social enterprise. We’ll break down the jargon and discuss the options available to you (in plain English).
We will cover:
- An introduction to social enterprise legal structures – why is it so confusing?
- What should you consider when deciding a legal structure for your social enterprise?
- The main types of legal structure and their pros and cons
- What is a Community Interest Company (CIC)?
- Case studies from social entrepreneurs – what have they done and what they say about their legal structure
- Resources for further information and support
Location and time
The course takes place from 9:30am – 1:30pm at our offices in The Fire Station, 139 Tooley St, London Bridge:
How to book
First, select the date you wish to attend below. You will be asked for your name, email address and telephone number. Once you have entered these, select your price category and click ‘proceed to payment’.
You will be given the option to pay immediately online with a credit or debit card (make sure you have one to hand!), or you can select ‘pay by invoice’ and our finance team will be in touch with an invoice.
If you have any questions about the booking process please contact SSE’s Sales and Marketing Manager David McGlashan on 020 7089 9120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.