Thanks for your interest in the Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Start Up Programme, run by the School for Social Entrepreneurs, and jointly funded by The National Lottery Community Fund.
Here are your three next steps:
1. Read the application guidance notes
If you cannot access the links above for any reason, please contact us on [email protected] or 0207 089 9120.
The application guidance notes include information on:
- Whether the programme is right for you
- If you’re eligible to apply
- How to apply
You can read a copy of the application questions here.
2. Contact us if you have questions
Drop us an email at [email protected] or call us on 0207 089 9120.
3. Apply online before 1pm, Friday 16th April 2021
You’ll be taken to our online application. When you press ‘save’ you will be given a link so that you can return to your online application later.
You’ll receive all this information via email too!