First speakers announced for ‘Third Sector Digital Leaders’!
7 Apr 2016
The first six speakers for ‘Third Sector Digital Leaders’ have now been announced. Taking place in London this autumn, Third Sector Digital Leaders is a four day course designed and delivered by SSE London and Zoe Amar Communications. The course will help CEOs, trustees and senior charity and social enterprise leaders to engage with digital and allow them understand how digital fits into organisational strategy.
Confirmed to speak on the course are:
- Graeme Manuel-Jones, Digital Communications Manager, Diabetes UK
- Helen Thomas-Fox, Senior Digital Manager, CLIC Sargent
- Kai Adams, Partner, Charities and Social Enterprise Practice, Green Park
- Chloe Stables, External Relations Manager, NCVO
- Jo Wolfe, Assistant Director of Digital, Breast Cancer Care
- Matt Collins, Director, Platypus Digital
More announcements will follow in the coming weeks.
You can find out more about the course here. There is also the opportunity to attend a free taster session on Thursday 5th May which will introduce the key themes of the course and which features Steve Ford, CEO of Parkinson’s UK, sharing his journey as a digital leader. Book a taster session place.