Work with us
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst and a Communications Assistant.
Working at SSE is engaging, exciting and demanding. If you are someone who enjoys creating solutions and contributing ideas you’ll enjoy how we work.
Full time, based in London office
This role will provide maternity-leave cover, working closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team to direct the course of SSE in the future. The Business Analyst will:
- Develop and implement our organisation-wide strategic plan to ensure SSE continues to deliver tangible social impact in the communities in which we work;
- Ensure effective governance of SSE through working closely with the Board of Trustees;
- Provide project-specific support to the CEO and Senior Management Team, identifying and mitigating risks and delivering mission-critical initiatives.
This role is designed for someone with sound commercial judgement and business understanding. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in leadership and programme management, managing senior stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting demands on time.
For more details of the role and how to apply please download the job application pack.
Full-time, based in London office
The Communications Assistant will work to support the Communications Officer to deliver SSE’s communications strategy and promote SSE across multimedia platforms and to generate media coverage and publicity related to the activities of SSE.
The four main priorities of the Communications Assistant role are:
- To provide administrative support for the Communications Officer
- To assist the Communications Officer to increase SSE's online presence
- To help SSE plan and execute a PR strategy
- To manage the production of printed marketing materials for the SSE network
For further details of the role and how to apply please download the application pack.
Unless requested, we do not wish to receive cvs from agencies.
SSE operates an equal opportunities policy and will appoint solely on the basis of the applicants' ability to do the job in question. SSE does not discriminate with reference to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, marital status or disability, nor will such factors play any part in decisions on appointment or selection.