Social entrepreneurship has seen a global boom in the last year, and here at the School for Social Entrepreneurs, our activities have grown alongside it.
Our recently published Annual Report & Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2018 contains our stories and success of the last year – most notably we introduced Match Trading™ grants, a new type of grant funding.
In the last year…
- 1,200 people have been supported through our nationally coordinated and London school programmes.
- We helped 470 social entrepreneurs looking to get a new idea off the ground.
- We supported 191 social entrepreneurs and community businesses to grow their impact.
- 2 in 3 of our students were women.
- 20% of our students were from a BAME background.
- We supported 65 social entrepreneurs looking to scale their activity and impact.
- We reached 50.8k Twitter followers across our global network.
- 21 organisations joined our Match Trading™ task force.
- We ran 29 short courses and workshops supporting the skills development of 368 individuals.
Read the report in full below.