Our annual report is a brilliant opportunity to reflect on what we’ve achieved and the impact we’ve had over the past year. And as all of you who’ve been on a learning programme with us will know, we believe reflection is an essential element of learning and continuously improving.
We are therefore thrilled to share our summary of what we achieved in 2022-23 alongside our financial accounts. The report is structured in alignment with our new strategy, ‘Igniting the Social Economy’ 22-25. Throughout the report you’ll hear about how we have achieved these strategic aims, alongside stories of people we’ve been proud to support over the past year, and data and insights into how we do what we do.
What you’ll learn from our annual report
- Who we are and what we do
- How we create change
- The impact of our work and what we achieved in 2022-23
- Going further on inclusion
- How we addressed the resilience and sustainability of the sector this year
- How social entrepreneurs multiply the support we provide
- Our financial review and financial statements
- … and more!
If you’d like to download a copy of our annual report, you can do so here.