Applications for the next funding are now open.
Make sure you have read the information below and the guidance notes
Applications close at 1pm on the 28th of February, 2020.
The fellows future fund
Are you a fellow of an SSE programme that lasted at least six months? Did the programme end at least 12 months ago?
With support from the Social Partners network, SSE has launched a grants fund that aims to support SSE Fellows to better understand, grow and communicate their social impact.
Securing funding to experiment and test new ideas is difficult and we want to help with this. Your application doesn’t have to be about proving success – we are more interested in helping your organisation learn about what does and doesn’t work.
SSE Social Partners will be offering grants of £5,000 to support you to consider how to deepen your social impact, and to share these learnings. If you are successful in winning a grant, you will have 12 months to complete delivery of this initiative. After this, we will invite you to present your findings to a supportive audience of Social Partners and other
stakeholders who support social enterprises.
How can this grant support me?
We want to support you to learn what works.
For example you can apply for funds:
- to deliver your work in new ways, with different audiences, or in different areas
- to expand your work to build a better evidence base for your approach
- to conduct research into the needs of your beneficiaries or community, what is helping them and what is a block for them, and how your organisation can change that.
- undertake action research, trialling and evaluating new approaches to delivering the change you want to make in the world
- to research or pilot models of measurement and evaluation that may work for your organisation
- to evaluate your work, or part of your work
- to communicate the impact of your work
|Read the blog: How Fellows Future Fund is helping these 6 organisations improve their impact|
Applications for the next round are now open.
Your application must be submitted by 1pm on the 28th of February 2020 to be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to pitch on 16th of April 2020.
We highly recommend that you view the guidance notes here.
If you have any questions that aren’t answered in the guidance notes, please contact Alisha on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need advice on your application, or if the application form or guidance notes are formatted in a way that is not accessible to you please contact Alisha on email@example.com or 020 7089 9120.
To see all support and events for SSE fellows click here