Thank you for your interest in Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Trade Up Programme, in partnership with School for Social Entrepreneurs, supported by Big Lottery Fund.
Please click below to download the Application Pack.
This will download as a Zip file, containing the Application Form (Word document) and Guidance Notes (pdf).
The deadline for applications is 1pm, Wednesday 26th April 2017.
Please let us know if you have accessibility issues with these forms (e.g. visual impairment) so we can share a version you can access. Email email@example.com
1. Save the Application Form and Guidance Notes to your computer/device
2. Complete the form offline and save a copy to your computer/device
3. Return to https://www.the-sse.org/courses/trade-up-2017/
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Submit Application’
5. Upload your completed application form using the upload button. Be sure to do this before 1pm, Wednesday 26th April 2017. We cannot accept late applications, so we advise you to upload the form as soon as you have completed it
6. Once your application form has successfully uploaded you will receive an automated email confirming that we have received it. Please do check your junk/spam folder in case this email lands there. If you do not receive this email please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please get in touch with us via email using email@example.com or call us on 020 7089 9120.
Best of luck with your application,
The SSE team