You don’t have to attend one of these sessions to apply, but you might find it useful – and enjoyable!
Check this page if you’re not sure whether you should apply to Start Up, Trade Up or Scale Up.
Start Up taster sessions
- 16th April – Wigan, 10:00-12:00
- 17th April – Webinar for people based in Yorkshire, Humber and North East regions, 10:00 – 11:00
- 17th April – Ipswich, 17:00 – 18:30
- 18th April – Basingstoke, 14:00 – 16:00
- 20th April – Book a 15 minute 1-1 Telephone Q&A between 9am-12pm for people based in Plymouth, Devon, Somerset and Torbay
- 20th April – Salisbury, 14:00-16:00
- 23rd April – Liverpool, 13:00-15:00
Trade Up taster sessions
- 17th April – Webinar for people based in Yorkshire, Humber and North East regions, 16:00 – 17:00 (Trade Up)
- 18th April – Bristol, 18:00-20:00 (for Trade Up)
- 19th April – Bristol, 12:00-14:00 (for Trade Up)
Scale Up taster sessions
- All of our taster sessions for the Scale Up Programme have passed, but all of the information you need to know is on the programme level page. Please note that you’re not at any disadvantage when applying if you couldn’t make it to a taster session.
Online taster sessions
Follow us at facebook.com/SchSocEnt to watch our Facebook Live about the programme.
Here’s a recording of our first one, explaining the programme and its three levels: