Negotiating is an essential business and personal skill. Negotiating effectively will lead to more successful and profitable agreements, contracts and outcomes. This practical course will improve confidence and self awareness plus the ability to plan effectively for more formal negotiations to ensure a win-win outcome.
What you’ll learn on this course
The Opening – planning and preparation
- Setting objectives
- Practical tools and techniques for planning a negotiation
- Focus on your pricing strategies
- Setting ambitious goals
Negotiation Styles & Approach
- Key approaches to negotiation
- Understanding different negotiation styles
- Dealing with ‘difficult’ negotiators
- The importance of communication – how it effects negotiation
- Using and trading variables and concessions to protect price
- “Power” and Mindset in negotiation – techniques to stay in control and dealing with under-hand tactics
- Situations to avoid – maintaining progress through difficult negotiations
- Closing the deal – “seize the moment!”
Practical exercises and examples will be used throughout the course to help embed theory.
The course takes place from 10:30am – 4:30pm at our offices in The Fire Station, 139 Tooley St, London Bridge:
What do participants say?
— Romeo David (@romeodavid) April 18, 2018
— Paul Ryan (@kiwipaul) April 18, 2018
“Very detailed and thorough – really great at making me think reflectively about negotiation” Robert Walker, Fellwalkers
“Very engaging and interactive. Extremely valuable for negotiation in personal and professional settings” Sheena Lahren, Lively Minds
For this one day workshop plus all course materials you pay:
|Organisational turnover £1m +||£149|
|Organisational turnover £500,000 – £1m||£129|
|Organisation turnover £100,000 – £499,999||£109|
|Organisational turnover less than £100,000||£79|
We will provide a full refund if you are unable to make it to a course / workshop and provide at least 7 days’ notice. Within 7 days, we are unable to provide a refund however you are able to send a substitute delegate.
How to book your place
You can choose to pay by credit / debit card or you can request to pay by invoice. In both cases, you will be redirected to a booking form that we need you to complete.
If you have any questions about the course or the booking process please contact SSE’s Sales and Marketing Manager David McGlashan on 020 7089 9120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay by credit or debit card
Book your place immediately with a credit or debit card via our website using Stripe, our payment processor. We’ll send you booking confirmation right away.
Pay by invoice
If you’d prefer to pay by invoice, click below and our finance team will be in touch.