Back by popular demand, we’re delighted to launch a new fundraising webinar series in partnership with Lime Green Consulting:
We’ll be running five live webinars (more info at the bottom on each topic):
- Thursday 27 June: Fundraising strategy – how to maximise your return when you have limited resources?
- Thursday 4 July: Fundraising strategy – what should you put in place to ensure long-term fundraising success?
- Thursday 11 July: Trusts & foundations – the five key stages to successful trusts fundraising
- Thursday 18 July: Crowdfunding – How to plan and execute a successful campaign
- Tuesday 23 July: Events fundraising – how to run successful events that have long-term value
Each webinar will be broadcast live 4-5.30pm, with around 1 hour 10 minutes of live presentation content and time for questions. If you can’t watch live, we’ll send you a recording afterwards so you can catch up in your own time.
A ‘webinar passport’ giving you access to all five webinars – that’s 7.5 hours of content – costs just £55. Alternatively, you can purchase individual webinars for £15 each.
Feedback from our previous webinar series:
“I’m from North East England and want to say how appropriate, cost and time effective this has been. I’m new to webinars but now a great fan!”
“Very useful, really well explained and good to know I can view the content again in my own time.”
“Clearly laid out, easy to hear and plenty of opportunities to ask questions.”
“Informative and good to have the perspective of an expert in the field. Confirmed some of the things I was already doing right and some good specific tips that I hadn’t thought of.”
“A great presenter with an engaging voice – really enjoyed it. Thanks!”
Webinar topics in detail:
Thursday 27 June: Fundraising strategy – how to maximise your return when you have limited resources?
- Common challenges when developing a fundraising strategy, and how to overcome them
- Reviewing your current fundraising performance and understanding what needs to change
- Building a clear picture of how different types of fundraising work, and their potential for you
- Articulating the need for fundraising: how much do you need to raise and why?
- Some powerful analytical tools to help you – Enhanced SWOT Analysis & Audience Mapping
Thursday 4 July: Fundraising strategy – what should you put in place to ensure long-term fundraising success?
- Deciding which fundraising activities to do, which to discard, and how to resource your plans
- Developing your central case for support, and why this is so important
- Identifying other marketing and communication materials that you need to support your fundraising
- How to create a fundraising culture and ensure that your whole organisation supports your fundraising
- How to forecast income, set targets and measure your fundraising activity
Thursday 11 July: Trusts & foundations – the five key stages to successful trusts fundraising
- The state of the landscape and the funder’s perspective – what are funders looking for?
- Stage 1: Identifying your funding needs and ‘packaging’ them for funders
- Stage 2: How to identify, research and prioritise funders for your work
- Stage 3: Developing a case for support for your key projects, and why this is so important
- Stage 4: Developing a process for writing great applications, and common mistakes to avoid
- Stage 5: Good record-keeping and grant reporting
Thursday 18 July: Crowdfunding – How to plan and execute a successful campaign
- Raising money online: the opportunities and challenges
- Evaluating the potential of crowdfunding for you
- Designing your campaign and choosing the right crowdfunding platform
- The private phase – doing the hard work to secure support and pledges before you launch
- The public phase – launching with a splash, securing donations and keeping up momentum
- Building donor relationships and following up on a successful campaign
Tuesday 23 July: Events fundraising – how to run successful events that have long-term value
- Events fundraising: the opportunities and challenges
- The two main types of event: challenge events and special events
- Building your events portfolio and giving your supporters what they want
- Should you go it alone or work with a third party?
- How to create and launch brilliant fundraising events
- The long-term value: using events to build relationships with supporters