A pioneering three-day course in the heart of Cornwall taking your enterprise idea from seed to inception, whilst gaining inspiration from exceptional Social Entrepreneurs.
Course costs £995 per person (deposit of £50 required + Eventbrite booking fee) Payment of full fee is required 2 weeks prior to course start.
From Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall to The Eden Project, you will meet inspirational business leaders and accomplished Fellows from our own Social Entrepreneurship Programmes.
Join our intensive 3-day course, run by leading enterprise experts:
Taking learnings of those who have already made that start up journey and now run established social enterprises, sharing their learning, knowledge and expertise.
- Dining at the prestigious Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen restaurant in Watergate Bay
- Immersing yourself with a group of likeminded individuals
- Hearing from and meeting some of Cornwall’s outstanding Social Entrepreneurs
We will be working on the 9 building blocks to unlock the key to developing your business and exploring;
- Who are your customers?
- What is the customer needs you are addressing?
- Your channels of distribution
- Establishing good customer relationships
- Your revenue streams
- What are the key resources and assets you require to deliver your product for service?
- What are the activities you need to action?
- Who are your key partners?
- What is the cost structure of your business?
Developing a tangible plan to help implement your enterprise.
The final day will be spent at the fabulous Eden Project, hear the journey first hand from one of Eden’s top team, enjoy a personal tour, exploring the magnificent site, finishing for a late leisurely lunch in the unique Mediterranean Biome.
Pre-course meal 6.30 pm Arrival and welcome dinner at Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall
Day One 14th May 9.00am – 5pm
- Sole or Structure (setting the scene)
- Working on the 9 building blocks to unlock the key to developing your business
Day Two 15th May 9.00am – 5pm
- Working on the 9 building blocks to unlock the key to developing your business continued
- Evening – The Poly Falmouth Supper and meet our Fellows and board
Day Three 16th May 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Final day at Eden Project. Learn from one of Edens’ top team, guided tour followed by lunch in Mediterranean Biome
Course costs £995 per person (deposit of £50 required + eventbrite booking fee) Payment of full fee is required 2 weeks prior to course start.
Included are dinner on arrival, lunch each day and dinner on day three.
Personal travel and accommodation is not included and needs to be booked independently.
Please call SSE Cornwall on 01872 306130 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org