It’s not long until our Third Sector Digital Leaders course gets underway on October 25th. If you still need a reason to book a place, here are five for you:
1. You’ll receive support for your charity or social enterprise to use digital more strategically. It’s no longer an option for third sector organisations to ignore digital; Third Sector Digital Leaders will help you to understand the risks and opportunities to your organisation. We’ll keep it as jargon free as possible.
2. You’ll hear from some of the finest voices working in digital today. We’ve got speakers lined up from RNIB, Small Charities Coalition, FutureGov, Services Sound and Vision, Green Park , Playtpus Digital and more. We’ll cover everything from fundraising, reputation management, service delivery and analytics through to recruitment and social media.
3. You’ll have fun! Let’s be honest, a lot of training can be pretty dull. This course certainly isn’t.
4. You’ll join a growing community of sector professionals tackling digital challenges together. During the course you’ll have the opportutnity to share ideas with other participants (including over a glass of prosecco) and you’ll then be able to join an active Facebook group of course alumni once the course is over.
5. You can still get an early-bird discount! We had an issue with our website which meant that I couldn’t turn off early-bird booking last week. I still haven’t got round to it…