Ontario: Selection Process
We will be accepting applications up until January 6th, 2014.
All short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an in-person learning session (either on January 25 or February 1, 2014). The purpose of this session is to help us identify those who could most benefit from the program, as well as give candidates an opportunity to interact and get a taste for the classroom environment.
The last step in the selection process will be an in-person interview for finalists where we get to know each other better!
Applicants should keep the following dates in mind:
1) Saturday January 25, 2014: Info/Second-Round Event #1
2) Saturday February 1, 2014: Info/Second-Round Event #2
3) February 3-14, 2014: Finalist Individual Interviews
4) February 21, 2014: Final Selection Notifications
5) March 8, 2014: Program Launch